If you have health conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes, you may be taking a lot of medicines. To make sure you are getting the best results from your medicines, Medication Therapy Management (MTM) is a program offered by many pharmacies to help make sure the prescription drugs you're taking are working for you. It also helps to identify any potential problems.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) pharmacists work closely with you and your doctors to help you get the best results from taking your medicines and make sure there are no problems. They will review the medicines you are taking and answer any questions you may have. An MTM pharmacist will make sure that:
- You are taking the right amount of medicine.
- Your medicines are not interacting with each other.
- You are taking only the medicines you need.
- Any vitamins, supplements and over-the-counter drugs you are taking are safe and effective.
- You are spending no more than you need for your medicines.
To find a MTM near you, click here.