Quitting tobacco can be hard for your patients, but Be Well Arkansas can help.
How does Be Well help Arkansans?
- Counseling and resources for quitting tobacco and nicotine products
- Wellness counseling to help manage diabetes
- Wellness counseling to help manage high blood pressure
What does Be Well provide?
- Telephone counseling for interested callers
- In-person counseling at select locations for Arkansans
- Referrals to resources in your area
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) for adult Arkansans
- Online resources available to help all Arkansans, including online chat,
texting programs, and mobile apps
- For more information on the local services Be Well can link patients to, click here.
How to refer patients:
- Use the Be Well fax form which can be downloaded using the button below
- Call 833-283-WELL to connect patients to the Be Well Call Center. If counselors are not available, leave the patient’s contact information and they will receive a callback within one business day. The number 1-800-QUIT-NOW still works and will route callers to the Be Well Call Center.
To download the form in Spanish, click here.