Get 24/7 support with a Smokefree app for your smartphone. These free apps offer help just for you based on your smoking patterns, moods, motivation to quit, and quitting goals. Tag the locations and times of day when you need extra support. Available for iOS and Android phones.
QuitGuide is a free app that helps you understand your smoking patterns and build the skills needed to become and stay smokefree.
QuitGuide helps you:
- Track craving and slips by times of day and location
- Track your mood and smoking triggers
- Stay motivated with inspirational messages
- Identify your reasons for quitting
- Get tips and distractions for dealing with cravings and bad moods
- Monitor your progress toward achieving smokefree milestones
- Create a journal entries
Available for download on:
NOTE: Advanced functionality currently only available for Apple users.
QuitGuide is a product of Smokefree.gov—a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with tobacco control professionals and smoking cessation experts and with input from ex-smokers.
Questions? Technical support is available to help you download and use the QuitGuide app. If you need help or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The quitSTART app takes the information you provide about your smoking history and gives you tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges to help you become smokefree.
The quitSTART app helps you:
- Get ready to quit with tips and information to prepare you for becoming smokefree
- Monitor your progress and earn badges for smokefree milestones and other achievements
- Get back on track if you slip and smoke
- Manage cravings and bad moods in healthy ways
- Distract yourself from cravings with games and challenges
- Store helpful tips, inspirations, and challenges in your Quit Kit
- Share your progress and favorite tips through social media
The quitSTART app is a product of Smokefree.gov, a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and input from tobacco control professionals, smoking cessation experts, and ex-smokers.
Questions? Technical support is available to help you download and use quitSTART. If you need help or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.